the Story of Brad and Sara

the Story of Sara and Brad
Sun

Saturday, September 12

Hello? Can you hear me?

I was talking with Brad last night, about the party he threw on Monday in Golden Gate Park. A lot of my friends came and it was really fun.

I started to tell him how everyone loved it and had a great time. So, here I am going on and on about how great it was. Then he just looks up at me and says " huh, sorry I wasn't even listening to you." Then he just smiles, and laughs.

What?! Here I am throwing compliments his way and he's not even listening.

See Brad's reply re: Can You Hear Me

3 comments:

NotaQuitter said...

Yeah, well he was as shitty as pickles that night.
(I think this should become a new saying btw)

Sara Tandy said...

Thank you. Finally someone's on my side here.

Mr. Anderson said...

hahaha! I love your saying Jen! At least, in Brad's defence, it was a great party!!

Post a Comment