the Story of Brad and Sara

the Story of Sara and Brad
Sun

Sunday, August 2

Heels and S.F.


Brad, like most guys is a big fan of heels   I am as well, don't get me wrong I love the way they look   Their is only one problem with heels and that is: we live in San Francisco.

When ever we make plans to go out he always hints to the fact that he would like me to wear a pair of my heels.   So, in order to make him happy I wore a pair on our last date. When he saw me he immediately made a comment about how sexy they were.   Being a girl this did make me smile   We spent a good portion of the night walking around the city, so my feet were killing me   Half way through the night I start limping.
I ask Brad if we can sit for a while.   I begin to explain the situation with heels and how they hurt after a while. He says he understand but, reminds me how sexy he thinks they are.

With comments like that... what's a girl to do?

See Brad's reply re: Heels...

0 comments:

Post a Comment