the Story of Brad and Sara

the Story of Sara and Brad
Sun

Sunday, July 12

re: Broken computers...

“...it would seem she is sabotaging her computer just to talk with me.”
Read more at Brad's blog

I was at home working on a paper for school, when all of the sudden the sound on my computer goes out.  I tried a few tricks I knew; that didn't work.  So I called my friends to see if they could help; that got me no where.

So there I am staring at this broken computer and I know what I have to do.   I reluctantly messaged Brad. When I explained the problem to him he jumped at the opportunity to help me.After he walked me through a few basic things the problem was fixed.

Unfortunately it broke again a few days later, so I thought I should call him again.Turns out it was a virus, which I have no control over, and of course he does not mention this.  We decide to meet up so he can take the computer himself and work on it.  We spoke several times throughout the week about the computer. I thanked him and offered to buy him dinner for helping me.   “No problem, it was my pleasure” he said.

It didn't really seem to me like he was all that frustrated with the situation.   It seemed more like he enjoyed the fact that he could help me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment