the Story of Brad and Sara

the Story of Sara and Brad
Sun

Saturday, September 5

Three's a party

My boss had a party at his place last night. I decided to ask Brad to go with me.

When we get there I introduce Brad and he immediately seems to hit if off with everyone. After awhile we are all just sitting around talking, and having a great time.

Then Brad starts telling a story. In the middle of the story Brad casually places his hand on what he thought was my knee. The only problem was that it wasn't my knee at all, it was my co-workers! She looks absolutely shocked by this. I look around and everyone seems to be staring at me, waiting to see what I'm going to do.

I look at him and say "What are you doing?" He then realizes what he's doing and everyone laughs. Then he looks at me and says
"Wow, arrive with one women, leave with two."
See Brad's reply re: Party with the bosses

0 comments:

Post a Comment