the Story of Brad and Sara

the Story of Sara and Brad
Sun

Thursday, September 24

Good dating traits

Wow, I would have to say I agree with Brad on this one. I will say that most people date a lot of people trying to find just the right person for them.

I have found the opposite to be true. I find that dating one person gives you both more time to get to know each other. This way you can talk and find out if this person has the traits you are looking for, or better yet the traits you don't want.

I have definitely played the "20 questions" game with Brad, trying to look for the traits that I admire. He's not perfect either, but so far I have to say I am very happy with what I have discovered.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is important to like the person in the very first go...otherwise it is difficult to even convince yourself!
Married dating site for those looking for a married affair, or in a relationship,
and looking for a marital affair or married dating.
www.marriedandlooking.co.za

C to the O to the W said...

yo...wtf is that?? *points at other comment promoting adultury*

Unknown said...

way to go! people should do whatever works for them!
Married dating site for those looking for a married affair, or in a relationship,
and looking for a marital affair or married dating.
www.marriedandlooking.co.za

Post a Comment