the Story of Brad and Sara

the Story of Sara and Brad
Sun

Thursday, August 20

Unorganized Lunch


I got a call from Brad, asking me if I could meet him on his lunch break. Unfortunately, I told him I was stuck in the library all day studying and I had rushed out of the house this morning and forgot my wallet.

Still I was in desperate need of a break, so I told him I would meet him as soon as I could. Maybe we could at least hang out for a bit.

By the time I got to him his break was over. I apologized for being so late. He just gave me a big hug and said "hold on, I've got something for you." He then ran into is office and came out with detailed directions, he knows how easily i get lost, to this new pizza place. Also, he included enough money for me to get a couple slices.

This was the nicest thing ever, I was left completely speechless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment