the Story of Brad and Sara

the Story of Sara and Brad
Sun

Sunday, July 5

Fourth of July and Fireworks ...maybe not



Fourth Of July is one of my favorite holidays, mainly because of the fireworks.  It is a tradition for me to watch the fireworks at the end of the night, it kind of wraps up the holiday.

I decided to invite Brad to join my friends and I for a BBQ at the Park.  This seemed like a great time to introduce him to all of my friends.  We had spent a good portion of the day at the park eating, laughing, and just having a great time.

It was getting late and I asked if we could head toward the fireworks.  “We've got plenty of time” Brad said.  A few minutes later we all decided to leave.  I suggested we take the bus but, Brad said we could make it if we walked.  I was completely against this but, some how he got all of my friends to agree with him.  This was not a good sign.

So, as we are taking our sweet time walking toward the Embarcadero, we see herds of people walking in the opposite direction.  We completely missed the fireworks.  I was completely upset and Brad saw this.  In great Brad-fashion, instead of actually apologizing he just pats me on the head and says “Awe Tandy, you'll be okay.”

All I asked was to watch the fireworks and what did I get... a lousy pat on the head.  Argh!

See Brad's reply    re: Fireworks...

0 comments:

Post a Comment