the Story of Brad and Sara

the Story of Sara and Brad
Sun

Monday, August 10

re: All dressed up

“Sara was getting anxious watching me...”      Read more at Brad's blog

I'm the type of girl that usually loves just hanging out watching a good movie.

I had a very stressful week and was wanting to go out for the evening. Brad understood and mentioned that we could go to the W. This is an exquisite place, and I haven't had the chance to get really dressed up in a while. So, I was excited to go.

Brad started to get ready. I figured this would take no time at all. I was not expecting the fashion show it ended up turning into. He was having so much trouble deciding, even though he looked great in everything he put on. After what felt like forever, I told him he looked great and that if we didn't leave soon we were gonna be really late. He said I was right and we headed towards my place. I was in and out in a breeze, because I had plenty of time to think about what I was gonna wear.

Finally we were on our way. We arrive at the W and see all of the people having a great time. I give my ID to the doorman and wait for Brad to get his. After searching his wallet for a few minutes he realizes he left it at home. Argh!!! I was frustrated but, it was funny at the same time. I mean how are you gonna leave your ID when we spent the last hour getting ready to go out?

...and then blame it on me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment