the Story of Brad and Sara

the Story of Sara and Brad
Sun

Saturday, June 13

First Dates... Terrible


Ok, I usually don't do this but, I just had to.

I went out with this guy, Brad, this weekend and something very ridiculous and what I consider weird and unusual happened.  I don't know, maybe it's just me.
We have been talking for a little while and he seemed so sweet.  So when we made plans for our first date I was really excited. When I asked him where he wanted to meet he quickly said “Oh, how about Market Street Cinema.” Being new to the city I was not familiar with this place, so I agreed.  Now this is the weird part.  I get to Market street cinema, and for those of you that are also unfamiliar with this place, it is a strip club.  WHAT! What kind of girl does this guy think I am? On top of that he is late so I have to stand outside this cinema and wait.  While I'm waiting everyone passing me is staring at me as if I'm advertising for this strip club.  When he finally shows up he starts laughing as if it's the funniest thing that has ever happened.

What's wrong with this guy?

Is it just me or is this just completely ridiculous? Meeting at a strip club is not my idea of an ideal first date.

Sara


See Brad's reply    re: First dates...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is probably the funniest blog ever.
i would have thought sara, being the kind of girl that has a sense of humor of a 10 year old boy, would have found this as hilarious.

Post a Comment