the Story of Brad and Sara

the Story of Sara and Brad
Sun

Sunday, June 21

re: Second date...

“Walking up to her, she barley even flinches and says "Hey, what are you stalking me?”
Read more at Brad's blog...

Brad asked me to join him for a second date.  I was a little reluctant, given the way our first date started, but when he called he sounded so excited to take me out again I just had to say yes.

It was really sweet, he made reservations at a nice restaurant in Nob Hill.  So, we set up a time and place to meet.

When Friday came I wanted to make sure that he wasn't late, like last time, so I called him to make sure that we were meeting at 7:00 on Market street.  He was very polite and made sure I knew exactly how to get there.  I could tell he was really trying to make the second date go well.  I got dressed up and headed down town.

When I stepped off the bus I received a call from Brad asking me where I was. I was just down the street so I told him I would be there in a few minutes.  I was heading toward our meeting spot, when I noticed my reflection in one of the store windows.  I quickly stopped to fix my hair, and check my outfit before I met Brad. Just a few seconds later I see Brad walking my way.  He seemed a little upset, so I thought I would try to lighten the mood a bit.  I jokingly said to him "Whoa, are you stalking me?" ...He did not find this as funny as I did. Oops!

0 comments:

Post a Comment