the Story of Brad and Sara

the Story of Sara and Brad
Sun

Saturday, June 27

Flirty-third date


Brad and I were enjoying a very nice dinner for our third date.   We were laughing and having a great conversation.   All of the sudden our waitress comes over.   The only problem with this is that it's actually not the same waitress we had before.   Another lady had taken over our table.

This is no big deal, except because of this the rest of the night changed.   Brads drink was refilled numerous times while I'm across the table sucking on ice.   She kept laughing at everything he said and conveniently dropped things on the floor every time she left our table.   Brad sees how frustrated I am with this situation and he is eating it up.

Finally we leave and she yells “Bye, come back soon,” followed by a flirty wink.

Afterwords, Brad took me to get my favorite ice cream.   Who walks in shortly after we get there, you guessed it, the flirty waitress.   I couldn't sit there and watch her continue to flirt with Brad, so we left. Brad sees how frustrated I am, laughs coyly and says “Oh come on Tandy, it's no big deal, it's not like I asked for her number or anything.”


See Brad's reply    re: Third date

0 comments:

Post a Comment